Echoes Ecology Ltd is a Scottish registered company SC296432, registered at:
Unit 39 Haypark Business Centre
Echoes Ecology Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, store and use personal information from clients, suppliers and other individuals, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data protection legislation.
We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
• Organisational information including company name, address and telephone number
• Personal information including name, job title, email address and telephone number
• Information so we can fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you such as your company bank account details.
Only employees and any third parties who have a business need to know have access to your data, and they will only process your data on our instruction and will respect the security of your data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
By law we must keep customer information for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. However, we may retain project files and client contact details for longer in case we require to refer back to them in the future.
You have the right to:
• Be informed about the collection and use of your data, which is the purpose of this Privacy Notice
• Request access to, and a copy of, your personal information
• Request rectification of the personal information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate
• Request erasure of your personal information
• Restrict processing of your personal information
• Data Portability to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (where feasible).
If you believe we have not complied with your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner (https://ico.org.uk/concerns).
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or the personal information we hold about you please contact us on 0870 234 0002 or email@example.com.